Welcome to the home of DeyesFree!
What is DeyesFree?
DeyesFree is a simple dice roller app, designed for allowing users to play simple dice games with nothing but the Apple Watch.
What makes DeyesFree different?
- Natural human speech
- The app announces dice rolls in clear, human speech. No more looking at the app display while trying to play your game. Focus your eyes on the game instead.
- Change the dice with a swipe
- Change the desired number of dice faces or number of dice with a swipe. The app will announce your new dice configuration.
- Designed with accessibility in mind
- This app has been designed from the ground up to be accessible by everyone. A certified Accessibility specialist has vetted this app to ensure usability and compliance with all applicable standards.
Simply swipe left and right to choose the number of faces for your dice, swipe up and down to choose the number of dice you wish to roll. Tap anywhere on the screen with one finger to roll the dice. It's that simple!
Any project, no matter how small, is a collaboration of many people. I wish to thank the following people for their help with this project.
- My father, Edgar Tu
- For his invaluable support and advice through out this project.
- Oriol Gomez
- For sharing his code in sound design. Also for providing some of the voices.
- Scott at Weather Gods
- For helping me fix the final bug, and giving me the confidence that anything is possible on Apple Watch.
- Gianluca Apollaro
- For being an amazing sound editor.
- Katie Palanga
- For designing the logo.
- Jennifer Tu, Katya Liljegren, Golden Rose, Christian Siquera, Briony Steenkamp
- For lending their wonderful voices to the project
DeyesFree privacy statement
DeyesFree does not collect or use any user data of any kind, beyond the anonymous data collected by Apple in the course of using apps from the App Store.
You can contact me at this link